Saturday, December 31, 2011

A New Year! A New Blog!


Well, I'm starting off the new year with a return to the web.  I took a bit of a break when I realized that I could no longer post to my old blog, "TODAY'S INK" on my trusty little laptop.

One of the things I've been telling myself I would get to was this new blog.  The title is "GRIFFININK STUDIO NOTES" and, I hope to use this as a journal of sorts where I'll talk about my process, my family and life in general.  They all intersect and affect the directions I take from moment to moment.  Sometimes I'll have a finished project to share.  Other times I'll post sketches and thoughts about where I'm going, or just ramble on about the meaning of it all.  The most important thing is that I post.  Maybe not every day, or even every week.  My life is not that exciting, but I hope that sometimes I will post something worth sharing.  I hope you agree.

Please feel free to comment with your own thoughts.  I look forward to feedback and hope to build a place where daily life and laughter join in the dance of creativity and wonder called life.

Thanks for looking,

Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment